Job Details – Colorado Front Range preferred, Remote available
If you are an experienced Developer looking to make a significant impact on a startup poised for major growth, this could be the place for you. bulb is a seasoned start-up built on enterprise software, and we’re looking for energetic, creative frontend developers who want to take their skills to the next level while making an immediate and significant contribution. You will have the satisfaction of seeing what you build become an everyday part of life for people all over the world.
Top reasons to work at bulb
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
- You can help shape the direction our product takes.
- You can build and advance your own software skills.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop code to enhance user experience.
- Create innovative solutions to bring elegant software to the market.
- Help build enterprise-grade software that is customer friendly too.
- Work in a very hands-on environment.
- Learn from seasoned software veterans.
What you need for this position
A keen eye for detail. A commitment to create user friendly code. A passion to solve problems creatively with the end user in mind.
- git or mercurial
- 2-4 years of experience in relevant coding work
Nice to have
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of common web application security issues and solutions
- Zurb Foundation
- RESTful APIs (from both client and server-side)
- MongoDB (or similar NoSQL experience)
What’s in it for you
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and equity and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
Salary range: $85-95k depending on experience and skillset.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org