Job Details – Colorado Front Range, USA
bulb (never fear–the lowercase “b” is intentional) is a fast-growing technology company. Our mission is to tell every student, educator and worker’s growth story through our flagship digital portfolio and resumé products. bulb is the great platform for great work and we believe that digital portfolios and resumés are the future of education and the workplace.
The Social Media Coordinator will represent the bulb brand and mission across our social channels. They are responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and public engagement. This is a highly visible role for a clear and enthusiastic communicator, strong creative writer, social media strategist, and relationship-builder.
This role will be embedded as part of a peer-led marketing team. At bulb, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a supportive, collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide social media strategy and oversight for bulb Digital Portfolios
- Create and post engaging, high-quality content across bulb’s social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Manage social media platforms; Idea generation, content/video creation, planning and scheduling of social media content
- Foster community engagement among bulb advocates and industry influencers
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, or a related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Must provide professional social media content examples
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and SEO
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently on multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Must possess excellent and professional grammar and written communication skills
- Must be able to write content and act as editor while thinking strategically
- Must be comfortable working with C-Level executives and other departments to develop stories
- Must work well within a small, peer-led marketing team environment
- EdTech, education, or SaaS background is a plus
- Proficiency with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok) required
Why work at bulb
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You’ll thrive among a dynamic, talented, supportive team that is committed to personal development and offers a variety of career opportunities within a growing company
- You will enjoy a casual and fun workspace along with the flexibility that encourages a healthy work-to-life ratio
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resumé and content portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org