Did you know you can access your school work after you graduate? When you add an alternative email to your bulb Digital Portfolio account, you’ll have access to your account even after your school email is disabled.
Here are the steps to add your personal email:
- Login to bulb
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select ‘MORE’ then ‘SETTINGS’.
- Add a bulb password & click ‘UPDATE’ (The field will remain blank but the password is saved).
- Add your personal email address.
Not only will you be able to access all of your school work after graduation, bulb is giving you one free year of bulb+. This means you’ll continue to enjoy unlimited storage and publishing.
Why does this matter?
- Documenting your accomplishments and projects sets you apart from your peers when applying for internships, jobs, or education opportunities.
- bulb allows you to share your story in a multi-dimensional, personal way.
- bulb is cheaper than a website. Use it to showcase your videos, podcasts, and other original content for a fraction of a website’s annual fee.
- bulb is ad free and never tracks or sells your personal information.