Job Details – Austin,Texas / Boulder, CO / Remote
As Content Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating written content across all of our digital properties – specifically social media, email, press releases, website copy and in-app messaging. Additionally, you’re responsible for creating social and written content that educates, attracts, inspires and ultimately, drives revenue for the business.
You’ll accomplish this by thoroughly understanding the bulb brand and our unique value proposition, identifying and targeting customers and their wants, needs and desires through data-driven analysis.
You’re responsible for the way our brand is presented visually on our social and online channels, and you must bring a keen eye and diligence to ensure consistency across all of our digital platforms, working in tandem with the design team to accomplish this.
Your content and promotion strategies should be based on both what our customers and potential customers are asking for, as well as where we want to take them. Explain what makes bulb unique and valuable for each audience – student, educator, admin, parent and professionals.
What you’ll do
- Spearhead the development and implementation of bulb’s content strategy. This includes managing day-to-day content creation, editing, and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative.
- Create and maintain a monthly editorial content calendar, email copy, overseeing our bulb blog, advertising materials, and the creation of new content marketing projects that will help drive business goals and objectives.
- Act as bulb’s gatekeeper, making sure all content produced adheres to the brand guidelines – maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Coordinate & administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality social media content for all channels and advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all of our written channels of marketing with cross-channel campaigns.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach bulb’s target customers.
SEO research, tracking and implementation.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users, while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, and more).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain competent and effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
Finally, as bulb is a small company, and your responsibilities will reach across the organization, it will be necessary to coordinate activities and deliverables across multiple teams, working closely with dev, sales, care, as well as other external partners.
Top reasons to work at bulb
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
- You can help shape the direction our product and business takes.
- You’ll have the autonomy to make your career what you’ve always hoped it would be.
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to email@example.com