Job Details – Lafayette, Colorado, USA
bulb is a seasoned startup in the educational technology industry and we believe education should be relevant, beautiful and affordable for all. We are looking for passionate and friendly customer care associates who are motivated and eager to advance their career among a talented and passionate team. You will support and teach our customers about our product and features and be their voice to influence the decisions we make moving forward. You will have the satisfaction of working directly with students and teachers in helping them build a powerful digital portfolio.
Top reasons to work at bulb
- You will get to make a difference in the lives of students and teachers.
- You’ll thrive among a supportive team that is committed to personal development and offers a variety of career opportunities within a growing company.
- You will enjoy a casual and fun work space along with the flexibility that encourages a healthy work-to-life ratio.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Experience: ranging from recent graduate to 3 years of experience in a customer-facing position
- Team player: enjoys serving others, wearing multiple hats, inspiring collaborative and excellent work
- Great written communication: able to write about technical concepts for a wide range of audiences (students, educators and more)
- Patient and kind: knows how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Handles stress well: has conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Culture contributor: aligned with bulb’s mission, is self-aware and has a positive attitude
- Self-starter: organized and strong problem solver
- Reliability: committed to showing up and working hard
- Tech savvy: a quick learner who is willing to utilize new systems
What you will be doing
- Learning bulb inside and out to better provide support internally and externally
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via Zendesk and other multimedia platforms
- Managing and prioritizing multiple concerns simultaneously
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Documenting patterns of systemic issues and working with the technical support agents on resolutions
- Leading virtual question & answer sessions, trainings and demos
- Maintaining help articles and developing training materials
- Executing customer success projects and activities
What’s in it for you
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to email@example.com