Job Details – Colorado, USA
If you are a relatively new Developer looking to advance your career and knowledge, this might be the place for you. bulb is a seasoned start-up with enterprise applications, and we’re looking for energetic, creative full-stack developers who want to take their already-refined skills and grow toward a broader software application skillset. You will have the satisfaction of seeing what you build become an everyday part of life for people all over the world.
Top Reasons to Work at bulb:
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
- You can help shape the direction our product takes.
- You can build enterprise-level software architecture skills.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop code to enhance user experience.
- Create innovative solutions to bring elegant software to the market.
- Learn how to build enterprise-grade software that is customer friendly too.
- Work in a very hands-on environment using agile methodologies.
- Develop an understanding of the entire code base of our product and learn architecture skills from a seasoned veteran.
What You Will Need for this Position:
- git or mercurial
- Java (or similar high level OO language, such as C++, Actionscript, C#, etc.)
- Modular and Object Oriented Design Principles
- Full Stack Web application development
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant coding work
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of common web application security issues and solutions
- Zurb Foundation
- RESTful APIs (from both client and server-side)
- MongoDB (or similar NoSQL experience)
What’s In It for You
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org