Job Details – Remote or Colorado, USA
If you are an experienced, driven marketer looking to advance your career, this might be the place for you. bulb is a seasoned start-up with growth in both education and beyond, and we’re looking for an energetic, creative marketing manager who wants to take what we’ve already built and grow it. You will have the satisfaction of seeing what you market become an everyday part of life for people all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background in project management, event marketing, digital marketing (with an emphasis on lifecycle marketing) and partnerships. You should have work experience managing a variety of projects end-to-end, including enterprise-level partnerships and supporting the overall business. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Develop and manage a marketing plan, in support of the sales team and brand marketing initiatives both digitally and offline
- Innovate and develop new campaigns as we expand beyond education
- Partnership management with resellers, enterprise partners, education and non-profits
- Working closely with the sales team, plan &execute marketing campaigns and track engagement/conversion metrics
- Coordinate events – from booth coordination to collateral production and scheduling
- Consistent reporting on campaign performance
- Content creation, including emails, blogs, press releases
- Provide ongoing reporting on the success and business impact of marketing initiatives
- Manage relationships with our ambassador community
- Influencer and thought leadership relationship management
What you need for this position
- 3+ years of B2B Marketing experience (ideally including marketing strategy, project management, marketing vendor management, public relations, content marketing, and SaaS experience)
- Demonstrated experience developing and independently executing a comprehensive marketing plan
- Brings a balance of creativity and analytics to the marketing practice
- Strong writing, communications, and project management skills
- Metrics-driven, action-oriented self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of agency
- Excellent copywriting
Nice to have
Marketing automation & demand generation experience a plus
Familiarity with and experience partnering with enterprise accounts
Experienced with education (long sales cycle), B2B marketing and eCommerce
Strong digital marketing background
Top reasons to work at bulb
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
- You can help shape the direction our product and business takes.
- You’ll have the autonomy to make your career what you’ve always hoped it would be.
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to email@example.com