bulb's Share Panel Gets a Refresh
As our users know, bulb strives to provide a simple, beautiful, and powerful platform. The ability to share what you make is at the core of how users showcase their work with bulb, which in turn drives our product innovations and evolution.
Thanks to great customer feedback, the bulb team has been able to improve our Share Panel, now making it clearer and easier to share pages and collections. The functionality of sharing to select audiences (through groups, private share links, the public, etc.) still remains the same.
As of now, all bulb users will see the following options reflected in the Share Panel in their bulb account:
- Just Me = a page/collection is private or an unpublished draft
- Custom = a page/collection is shared to an individual, group, or private share link
- Public = a page/collection is publicly shared with everyone
On top of updates to the Share Panel, bulb has made a few more user-friendly changes to the way we do things.
- Sharing entire Collections is now more straightforward thanks to the addition of a more visible blue button at the top of the collection.
- Users no longer have to select Apply Share Settings, as the audience is automatically activated upon selection
- The Template toggle has moved to the triple dot menu