Learn how Brandon uses bulb Digital Portfolios to archive his own work & how he chronicles teacher progress.
- reflects on his own strengths & weaknesses as an instructional coach, chronicling his growth in his work
- chronicles the growth of the teachers he works with, keeping track of work & progress made on each campus
- documents the success & failures of specific lessons, reflecting on how to improve or duplicate results
- helps teachers identify their own areas of growth
- collects & archives evidences through pictures, video, audio & text; providing teachers with specific examples of what they're working on & how they're improving
- reflects on next steps, solutions, & what he can do better with his team
- sends feedback to teachers & principal in bulb, documenting conversations & action plans