Everything you need to know about your free educator portfolio.
The role and responsibility of being an awakener can feel daunting and overwhelming. Luckily bulb Digital Portfolios supports teachers in all aspects, from professional to personal development, for free. As a teacher, you have access to a premium account, bulb+, for absolutely free.
So, how do you sign up for one?
- Simply go to bulbapp.com/b/sign-up
- Create your account.
- Select “Educator” as your role type.
- Add your institution name.
What’s the difference between bulb and bulb+?
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited publishing
- Google Classroom Integration
- Parent view feature
- Embed over 1900 media types (Quizlet, Nearpod, GoogleDrive, Flipgrid, GIPHY & more)
What can bulb+ do for you?
- Advance your teaching career by sharing expertise and demonstrate achievements, badges and credentials.
- Save time by keeping resources and lessons in one place, easily make updates and use them year after year.
- Track the progress of your goals and identify areas for growth.
What can bulb+ do for your students?
- Measure competencies beyond a test score and gain deeper insight into student abilities, skills, and passions.
- Bring reflective practices into the learning process to develop thoughtful, empathetic and driven learners.
- Prepare your students to meet the demands of the digital era by building soft skills and confidence when reflecting, deep learning, critical thinking and collaborating.
Need some inspiration? Here are three all-star teacher portfolio examples to get you started.
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”