We sat down with Nancy Garvey, Director of Digital Learning at Coppell ISD, to learn about the process her district went through to implement a new edtech tool for students grades, K-12. She addressed what went well, the challenges, and how they continue to expand the program district-wide year over year.
In this 60-minute webinar Nancy specifically addressed:
- How she and her team implemented digital portfolios district-wide.
- Their process for getting district buy-in, and how they trained and provided support to their K-12 educators and students.
- How, in this ever-changing education landscape, they’ve been able to build engagement with students & families, and demonstrate competencies & skills using digital portfolios.
Follow Coppell ISD for more:
Resources shared by Nancy:
- CISD Digital Portfolio Purpose Statement
- CISD Student Portfolio Templates
- Coppell’s bulb Collection for Digital Learning Coaches
- Lorie Squall’s bulb Portfolio (MS Principal)
Explore more examples, templates, and case studies in bulb’s Resource Center.
bulb is the missing piece of your 2020-21 distance learning puzzle. Supercharge alternative assessment, engage parents, showcase meaningful learning and progress. bulb is easy to implement and use, with world-class support and onboarding.