The ultimate iCEV curriculum companion.
All of the power of iCEV's curriculum, now enhanced and supported by bulb's easy, powerful digital portfolio platform. Free for iCEV subscribers and students for all Spring 2021.
No assembly required
50+ pre-built templates and exemplars to create more interactive projects for iCEV’s most popular courses.
A lifetime tool
bulb accounts are for life. Your students take all of their projects with them to showcase their skills, apply for internships, college applications and more.
Show, don’t tell
bulb makes it easy to demonstrate technical knowledge with artifacts of learning like images, videos, audio and other media.
What is bulb? Watch this.
A portfolio is a requirement of most CTE courses. A bulb digital portfolio allows students to
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and skills with multimedia- video, audio, images
- Demonstrate growth of technical skill competencies over time
- Evaluate their own strength and weaknesses in technical skill proficiencies
- Collect representative work samples and showcase them in a professional manner
- Explore the core questions: Who am I? Why am I here? What am I meant to do with my life?
- Showcase their uniqueness and give them an advantage when applying to college, programs, scholarships, & internships.
It is easy.
1) Complete this form and let us know you want to use bulb or have your CTE director complete the form on behalf of all the CTE teachers on your campus.
2) We will email you a unique sign up link for you and your students to create your free iCEV bulb partnership accounts.
3) We will email you self-directed resources to get you started.
4) You can also join one of our group webinars to learn how to use bulb with iCEV templates.
bulb is the place for students and teachers to complete assignments, take notes, receive feedback, and showcase their best work. This simple, powerful, easy to use tool gives teachers and students the platform to creatively express themselves over a lifetime.
A digital portfolio gets at the heart of learning and helps anyone express the core questions: Who am I? How do I learn? What do I know?
Free access to your own bulb digital portfolio and the bulb iCEV project templates for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
All iCEV teachers, administrators and students.
iCEV is creating bulb templates for many of the projects in your iCEV curriculum. Templates will be available in January 2021. Visit www.bulbapp.com/icev for all the templates.
New templates will continue to be created throughout the spring. Don't see a template for your course or project? View this page to learn how to create your own templates.
If students graduate, leave, or your district decides not to purchase bulb, individuals will be converted to our free platform. The free bulb platform has a limit of 10 published pages and 2 GB of storage, but still keeping access to the work created during the school year.
You never lose work created in your bulb portfolio. At the end of the school year, your school or district can purchase bulb and teachers and students can keep building their portfolio of work from year to year. If your district decides not to purchase bulb, as a teacher, you always have access to a premium bulb+ account for free.