- Show others what you know.
- Create and share your ideas and learning.
- Expand your understanding of the work through images, video, audio and more.
Start by creating a personal account. Then your teacher will provide you with a code to access your group.
- bulb helps students increase their engagement with the lessons.
- bulb helps students practice soft skills like creativity and critical thinking.
- bulb helps teachers measure competency with alternative assessments.
Once you create your account you will get instructions on how to create groups within bulb. Then, share your group code with your students. Create and use templates to increase students’ understanding and assess their growth over time.