- bulb helps students increase their engagement with the lessons.
- bulb helps students practice soft skills like creativity and critical thinking.
- bulb helps teachers measure competency with alternative assessments.
Once you create your account, you will need to go into your account settings and apply your code received from EXP. Enter that information and you’ll get access to all the pre-populated content for Next Station based on your book. You will also get instructions on how to create groups within bulb for your students. Then, share your group code with them to access digital content from TransFor.Me. Use bulb templates to increase students’ understanding and assess their growth over time.
- Show others what you know.
- Create and share your ideas and learning.
- Expand your understanding of the work through images, video, audio and more.
Start by creating a personal account. Then your teacher will provide you with a code to access templates and activities related to your lessons with your portfolio.
All of your lessons are preloaded onto bulb, ready and waiting for you.